Jared's Blogging

Rachel's Challenge Impact
I think Rachel's Challenge presentation was amazing. The presentation really got me thinking about the effect you can have on other people. You can brighten someone’s day just by smiling. Everything starts with one, one person, one act of kindness, and even one word. Just to think that Rachel’s Challenge started with one person, Rachel. I’m in awe of what one person can do. Even though that is a big impact, before you should add something to your daily routine, you should change it. Change how you see people, don’t be prejudges. Someone might just be having a bad day. It’s what’s on the inside that really counts. Rachel’s Challenge presentation it is worthwhile, needed, and effective.
Article posted September 7, 2011 at 05:42 PM • comment • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

I go am middle School. I play hockey and run cross country. I have two dogs. I enjoy being creative, being outside and being with friends.