What I contemplated about the Rachel’s Challenge production last week was that it was extraordinarily genuine and poignant. I thought what Rachel was trying to accomplish was something really amazing to me. I thought it was worthwhile, because we can all feel safe and comfortable as long as we all do our part. I thought it was needed to bring it to our attention so that we may be able to all do our part and see how Rachel was able to achieve what she wanted to in her short life. I think it was very effective, because everybody at our school has started showing more acts of kindness than there were before. What I took away from this presentation was that we should always be showing acts of kindness no matter what. I will start performing pre-acceptance, because pre-acceptance is better than pre-judging. I think that we all should start changing and doing things differently so that we may be like Rachel and start a chain reaction. 

Article posted September 7, 2011 at 05:09 PM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List