I thought the presentation was very emotional but still very inspiring I love how Rachel was so nice and kind. Also I thought that the presentation was helpful to people that needed to learn how to start a chain reaction of kindness. I definiantly think the presentation was worthwhile because it really helped to open my eyes and make someone’s day every once in a while. I think our school did need that assembly to start another chain reaction of kindness and I think it was effective for example I was having a rough day and a friend said that I looked very pretty and that made my day! What I took away from the assembly was that Rachel was a nice caring person who changed people’s lives and I realized I can do that too with a simple act of kindness. I am defiantly going change my attitude and be more like Rachel and try to make someone feel good every day.
Article posted September 6, 2011 at 08:08 PM • comment • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List