Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

by M

7 Random Fact 09/01
7 Facts 09/02/11

The assembly we had on September 1st really made me think. Even last year I wondered why everything worked out as Rachel thought. I am always amazed at the fact that she took the time out of her day just to talk to someone she hardly knew or keep someone from being bullied. I definitely think it is worth it to sit on the hard floor to watch that. It effects our whole school and I can tell. After coming out if the assembly some people just keep on living their lives but the majority of people are changed and silent as they walk out of the gym. It effects everyone and is needed to give everyone an understanding of some of the very bad things that go on sometimes so that each kid knows deep down that it will never be them. What I took away from this assembly is to make goals and write in your journal. It is amazing how her personality was so kind. I think it has somewhat to do with her writing in her journal. She put up the effort to write every day. If Rachel had not chosen to do so then we would have not have known her legacy as well. The things Rachel wrote in her journal were priceless and are treasured within her family.
Article posted September 6, 2011 at 08:04 PM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List