The Blog of Blue

Rachel's Challenge
Well if you would want to know my opinion, It was very hard to sit there because of all of the things that you know happened in your life. I think it is a very great thing to show us kids. It shows we have to be forgiving and caring. You see all these things happening in school and you don’t care. You also see just down right mean people. Honestly you need to forgive and forget. Some people just need to learn that. That assembly was very needed. I know that it has effected me to learn to be a better person. I know it’s hard but, you have to try. I am tired of hanging with the wrong crowd. You need to be you. We all know there is a sweet kind and forgiving person in everyone. This is around everywhere it has to effect others. I have learned you have to be a good person to have good friends.
Article posted September 6, 2011 at 07:17 PM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

I have a boxer dog.