Underwater Blogger

Rachel's Challenge
I think that the presentation will be very life changing to a lot of people at MRMS. So I do think that it is worthwhile, needed, and effective. I think that it is worthwhile, needed, and effective because this will definitely change how people treat others. It will affect everyone because now they should know that they should treat others in a good way because you never know what may happen. Also, if you want to be treated nicely you should treat others the way that you would like to be treated. I took away how I should treat others, especially people who are not familiar with something because it is always the right thing to do. I will change how I talk to people. It is not like I ever talked to someone in a mean way I am just saying that I will watch what I say to someone just in case another person hears it and they get offended. I hope that this presentation will change your actions, too.
Article posted September 6, 2011 at 04:42 PM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I like swimming.