-

We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by teacher: lblack

About Me

.

Hi my name is Becca. I like the color LIME GREEN, PURPLE, and ORANGE. I don`t like to read fiction books. My favorite book is Heart of the Beasts. I have two dogs named Mitch Mele one horse named Chester and a goat named Dellhia. My favorite animal is a golden tree frog did you know that there the most poisonous frog in the world. I have one sister and one brother her name is Sam and his name is Tyler .I like to go swimming in the river but only in calm spots. I like to go fishing with my grandpa. I think you know enough about me so bye

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 01:36 PM • comment (5) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I like to go fishing to
Posted December 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM by • codyd
Becca,I don't like to read fiction books either,and my favorite colors are blue,green,yellow,and purple.I too have a brother but he is a baby.
Posted November 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM by • Kasandra
Becca,I have 2 dogs too!Their huskies and their names are Maya and Shadow.I too like to go to the river,it's really fun! Which river did you go to?
Posted October 7, 2011 at 09:56 AM by • Kasandra
Hi,my friend has a lab named Mitch.
Posted September 30, 2011 at 07:17 PM by • Kalaina
I hope you liked it
Posted September 12, 2011 at 10:12 PM by • Becca