I thought that this year’s presentation was very touching, just like last years. I liked this assembly a little bit better, but that may have just been that I was expecting a repeat, and instead there was a whole new assembly. I was touched by all the interviews, and all the reenactments. Something that has stayed with me and kept me thinking was how Rachel and her brother were having a fight when they last saw each other, and how her brother slammed the car door. In a way, it’s not take each day and act as if it’s your last, its treat others every day like it’s their last. The presentation was definitely worthwhile, and for me, it keeps me intact, and not as grumpy. The effect on some people is undeniable.  In conclusion, I ask you one question: Does your legacy start today?

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 11:43 AM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List