Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot-

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Rachel's Challenge

I thought that this year’s presentation was very touching, just like last years. I liked this assembly a little bit better, but that may have just been that I was expecting a repeat, and instead there was a whole new assembly. I was touched by all the interviews, and all the reenactments. Something that has stayed with me and kept me thinking was how Rachel and her brother were having a fight when they last saw each other, and how her brother slammed the car door. In a way, it’s not take each day and act as if it’s your last, its treat others every day like it’s their last. The presentation was definitely worthwhile, and for me, it keeps me intact, and not as grumpy. The effect on some people is undeniable.  In conclusion, I ask you one question: Does your legacy start today?

Article posted September 6, 2011 at 11:43 AM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather