Copyright (c) 2014 by Nic L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nic L -- Blogmeister

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by Nic L

teacher: Carlene Gauley

On the 29 it was the first day of school. We did no work all day. The grade 6 had Keybording at the end. I had so much fun it was the best day ever. I never want it to end, but it has to because the first day of school comes once a year.
Article posted September 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM • comment (3) • Reads 84 • Return to Blog List

I agery.TOTALY AGERY.the only problem is summer is over.
P.S. What is the best part of your summer?
P.P.S. CREAPY AVATER. AWSOME.CREAPY AND AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted September 12, 2011 at 03:59 PM by • Chad
Nick thats how I want it to stay. Alas that is a lost dream. but still I do like keybording. one question why was your avatar drenched in lava.
Posted September 12, 2011 at 03:50 PM by • Nicholas
The first day is so busy, we never got time to do any work. Don't worry - I'll make it up to you. Please remember to do your math homework this weekend! Bwhahaha!
Posted September 2, 2011 at 06:23 PM by • Miss Gauley