Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Justice-

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by J teacher: Carlene Gauley

New School Year
We have gone into another school year and I am not as excited as I am tired. Over the summer, I have spent every day sleeping in untill dinner time and staying awake untill 12 p.m when I fall asleep on the couch. Since I didn't get enough time to get used to going to bed at 9:30 and waking up at 7:00. So now I am paying the price for staying awake to long by sleeping on the bus. But I still think this will be a good school year.
Article posted September 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM • comment (3) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Haha Justice! I am trying to get used to the routine myself but I guess it is kind of easy for me because I have an alarm clock to help me! I always get ready for be a 8:30 and usually get to sleep at 9:00 thats helps, maybe you can try that.
Posted September 12, 2011 at 03:50 PM by • Robyn
Hi Justice. Why did you stay up so late during the night and did your mom know that you stayed up so long? Oh ya do you wake up by yourself or does someone to wake you up?
Posted September 12, 2011 at 03:49 PM by • Travis
I know exactly what you mean Justice! Everyday I tell myself I need to go to bed at a decent time, but it never seems to work that way! I hope you can get your routine back soon too.
Posted September 2, 2011 at 06:19 PM by • Miss Gauley