7 Things about ME
1. I like to read.
2. I have two dogs.
3. I like school.
4. I love The Phantom of the Opera.
5. I have a brother.
6. I’m a good student.
7. I’m organized.
Article posted September 1, 2011 at 09:59 AM • comment (3) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

I’m semi organized and I like homework as well as school, though I admit that there are some days I just wished that I was at home, sleeping, rather than in school. I’m a good student as well. I had only gotten one bad grade in 6th grade close to the end of the year I humanities, but I brought it back up before anything else went wrong! I aslo love too read!
Posted September 24, 2011 at 02:19 PM by • Kacie
I only saw bits and pieces of Phantom Of The Opera because my music teacher in elementary school liked it and when he likes a movie, he has to show you pieces of his favorite parts or sections in the movie, instead of watching the whole thing. From what I have seen , though, I like it. You so lucky that you whole nail didn’t come off when you took your fake nails off, my pinky nail came almost half the way off when I was 3 YEARS OLD! I haven’t really worn fake nails since. How old is your brother? Is he older or younger than you?
Posted September 24, 2011 at 02:16 PM by • Kacie
OMG I LOVE Phantom of the Opera!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 10:02 PM by • Jenna