7 Random Facts 2011

1.  I love Hawaiian food:  poi, lomi lomi salmon, chicken long rice, poke, opihi, squid luau, kalua pig, mac salad, and rice would make up my favorite "plate lunch."

2.  I am missing a tooth.  When I lost my baby teeth, one permanent tooth didn't emerge and still hasn't.  If it did, I probably would have needed braces because my teeth fit perfectly in my mouth without it.

3.  I collect pins.  Whenever my husband travels for work or we go somewhere new, my trinket is always a pin.  I've collected them since I was in the 6th grade.

4.  I'm a pen junkie.  I love using color in my planner, so I try to buy pen sets that have lots of different colors.

5.  I am a casual knitter.  I like simple projects because I don't have the time to sit and count/change stitches.

6.  Growing up on Molokai, I fished, hunted, dived, surfed, camped on the beach a lot.

7.  I have a bad habit of biting my nails, which is why I'm usually with fake nails.

Article posted September 1, 2011 at 08:34 AM • comment (23) • Reads 295 • Return to Blog List

What is it like in australia? I want to go soooo bad!!!!

OMG I love pens I have over 40 pens!

whats your favorite color?????
Posted December 10, 2011 at 08:45 AM by • CrazylazylaptopB
Aloha! I get to move to Hawaii soon! (This will be one of my last times moving!) I had to get braces, and now I have to get them again! I don't collect pins, but i'm starting a collection of Willow Tree Figures. I also like to use pens a lot. I once tried knitting, and I did not do good. I also have a REALLY bad habit of biting my nails, but I'm trying to stop it!
Posted December 9, 2011 at 05:36 PM by • Harry Potter Fan
I love to collect pins to. They are Disney Land pins. I didn't lose my first tooth til I was 8. I never looked into knitting.
Posted November 21, 2011 at 12:55 PM by • MA
I'm a casual knitter to I hate having to sit in a chair for hour knitting but I like to do it sometimes the most impressive thing I've mad is a little ball that when you decorate it it looks like an angry bird .hehe.
I'm a pen junky to I wil find any excuse to get my mom to buy me pens my favorite are gelly roll colored gell pens it looks so cool and when I write with them. There hard to find on the Internet but you can find other brands they just dont work as well. You might be able to find them on eBay but I'm not sure .
})I({
Posted November 14, 2011 at 10:31 AM by • nataliec
You sound like a person I would love to know! We have finally gotten some of our random facts up. Please come by next week as we finish them and check us out. We would love to hear from you.
Mrs. Smith's Class
Posted October 14, 2011 at 01:05 PM by • Martha Smith
When we lived in Hawaii, my brother tried octopus. I thought that was disgusting, but I LOVE haupia!
Posted October 8, 2011 at 05:57 PM by • Mary
My favorite thing about Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are their songs. I used to bite my nails when I was four or five.
Posted October 5, 2011 at 10:45 AM by • JordanaDD
I think you would really love my Rachel’s challenge post on my blog! I can’t even believe I wrote it myself, it’s sp deep it feels like poetry, which it might be if it was put in the right form or whatever. You should seriously check it out!
Posted September 21, 2011 at 09:00 PM by • Kacie
HAhaha I'm missing a tooth too!! Did a 3 year old knock out yours too???
Posted September 21, 2011 at 06:26 PM by • Varsha
I bite my fingernails as well. Well, I guess I don't really bite them I think my bad habit is more like I rip my nails off with my teeth so if you can imagine I can't go into a nail salon without being embarrassed about someone noticing. I wore fake nails once in fifth grade. I guess it didn't work out so well because I was on the stage and I was so nervous that I tried to bite the fake finger nails but they didn't come off! They didn't come off until I went to Italy about three months later when my dad decided to try to take them off. I think that you probably know what happened but I will tell you anyway. THEY CAME OFF... but my dad ended up taking my fingernails off too (NOT the whole fingernail just the white part.)
Posted September 18, 2011 at 05:23 PM by • Alyssa
Wow! You're a pen junkie too? I just recently got a pack of 12 different pens for the very reason of writing (and drawing) in my planner.
Posted September 15, 2011 at 11:55 AM by • Raphael
I have that habit of biting my nails too. I can’t even wear finger nail polish because I bite my nails and then the nail polish starts to come off! I don’t wear fake nails either, but it’s not because I bite my nails. It’s because I had a bad experience when I was little. I had gotten some fake nails from Chucky Cheese’s and I had put them on. The next day my mom and I went for a walk and the were starting to come off. My pinky nail had nail glue on it as did some of my other nail, because I ran out of the nail things they gave me. since they were starting to come off, I decided to take them all off. When I got to my pinky nail, I began to peel the fake nail off and ended up taking off my half of my whole nail. I don’t really trust fake nails now because of it.
Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:38 PM by • Kacie
Zoe this is pointed more towards you. Mrs.G is Mrs. Gagnon. She just abrieviated her name.
Posted September 6, 2011 at 11:47 AM by • AshleyW
You went hunting?! Did you ever come back with a big buck.
Posted September 6, 2011 at 11:25 AM by • AlexA
I think that would be so cool to surf, I grew up in California, but I never was able to surf. What is Hawaii like? I've always wanted to go there.
Posted September 6, 2011 at 11:10 AM by • TaylorL
Oh wow I always thought you had perfect real nails. To bad they look so realy and pretty!
Posted September 4, 2011 at 09:51 AM by • Olivia
OMG Mrs. Gagnon!!! I am sooooooo sorry! I thought you were a different Ms. G from some other state. I would like you to answer my questions, though. Here's my URL one more time: http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=348888. Thanks!
Posted September 2, 2011 at 08:26 PM by • Zoe
That's so cool that you like Hawaiian food. Did you grow up there like my Humanities teacher, Mrs. Gagnon? I live in Co. Springs, Co. What kinds of travel pins do you collect? Do you have a United Kingdom or a England pin? What kind of stuff do you knit? What kind of patterns do you like to use? A tip for stopping biting your nails: wear gloves when you feel like biting them, paint rubbing alcohol on your nails so it tastes bad and makes you aware of what you are doing. If you have more questions, ask on my blog at http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=348888. By the way, where do you live currently? I'd like it if you could answer all my questions at the URL above. Thank you, Ms. G!!!!
Posted September 2, 2011 at 08:23 PM by • Zoe
Although, I didn't see Cheyenne's 7 random things I wanted to tell her thank you for checking out our class blog site and leaving a comment. We start school on the 6th and will hopefully be blogging by the following week. Feel free to visit our blog and make comments and we will do the same. We are a 5th grade class
Posted September 1, 2011 at 07:56 PM by • Matt McCartney
I don't really like blogging beacause it's too adicting and it puts you off focus. I like to be focused and keep my grades up. That's why I don't like the blogging.
Posted September 1, 2011 at 04:25 PM by • Kacie
I really want to surf!!!
Posted September 1, 2011 at 03:30 PM by • BrookeS
Iterestesting. I like Hawaiian food, too.
Posted September 1, 2011 at 03:22 PM by • MichaelW
That is soo cool how you love to have lots of color in your planner. I love to have color in my planner too. When did you pick up knitting?
Posted September 1, 2011 at 03:12 PM by • Sierra