1. I love Hawaiian food: poi, lomi lomi salmon, chicken long rice, poke, opihi, squid luau, kalua pig, mac salad, and rice would make up my favorite "plate lunch."
2. I am missing a tooth. When I lost my baby teeth, one permanent tooth didn't emerge and still hasn't. If it did, I probably would have needed braces because my teeth fit perfectly in my mouth without it.
3. I collect pins. Whenever my husband travels for work or we go somewhere new, my trinket is always a pin. I've collected them since I was in the 6th grade.
4. I'm a pen junkie. I love using color in my planner, so I try to buy pen sets that have lots of different colors.
5. I am a casual knitter. I like simple projects because I don't have the time to sit and count/change stitches.
6. Growing up on Molokai, I fished, hunted, dived, surfed, camped on the beach a lot.
7. I have a bad habit of biting my nails, which is why I'm usually with fake nails.