7 things about me: *I like sports. *I like video games. *I like to BMX. *I like to bike ride. *I like to run. *I like to play basketball. *I like to listen to music. *I like to play guitar & drums.

Article posted August 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM • comment (3) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

I'll bet your favorite subject in school is Phys Ed. Am I right? Do you like to read? What's your favorite book? I ask, because I am a library teacher.
Posted September 21, 2011 at 07:58 AM by • Mrs. Casey
Just a helpful tip: You should choose a brighter color for the words in the purple because it’s very hard to read. It hurts your eyes to try to read the blended color of purple. If the color is brighter it is easier.
Posted September 15, 2011 at 11:18 AM by • Kacie
Listening to music is fun. The radio in my room never changes from the station 98.9 Magic FM. What radio stations do you listen to? I like sports too, but because of my exercise induced asthma, I can’t do many sports, such as running. I don’t really like video games that much. I’ll only play them when I’m really bored.
Posted September 11, 2011 at 09:44 AM by • Kacie