7 Random
1)Im from Brighton, Michigan .
2)I have two dogs one named Shadow and another named Angel.
3)I like to play football.
4)When I was little I loved Buzz Lightyear.
5)I love to go fishing on Lake Huron.
6)I hate heights.
7)I love pizza.
Article posted August 30, 2011 at 11:54 AM • comment (3) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

You are so right when it comes to food.I love to fish to.Dogs are so cool and fun am I right.have a nice day.
Posted October 25, 2011 at 09:27 AM by • ET
Are you scared of heights or do you just hate them?
Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:17 AM by • Olivia
I had a dog named shadow one he was allergic to humans he was very talented because he did what we told him to do all the time, but after he got sick we had to put him down. I loved him very much. Oh yeah I like football and I am in it. I used to love buzz light year too. I don not know with any of my knowledge where Lake Huron is. I also hate heights too, god some time me and my dad go on pikes with a seven foot truck and he purposley scares me almost to death, literally. I love pizza to it is my favoite food in the entire world esspecialy pepperoni and cheese, also the delicous desert pizza yum that is all I have to say about pizza. I have allways wanted to visit michigan because I have always wanted to swim in the great lakes. Is that where lake huron is? Is it one of the great lakes? answer back to me at my blog, it will be at the url.
Posted September 4, 2011 at 12:21 PM by • daniel