Tristans Blog.

BOOKS! 03/08/12
The Dubstep Man 03/08/12
Cells in Science 03/08/12
Greece! It's the world! 12/14/11
Thanks & Giving 11/28/11
Blogging! 11/28/11
It's a Mystery 11/28/11
Your Choice 10/30/11
Math? Huh? 09/29/11
Funniest Thing 09/19/11

7 Things About Me

1. I like to run. 2. I love the smell when it rains. 3. The only thing I do on the internet is YouTube and Facebook. 4. The movie INSIDIOUS is so funny to me. 5. I love to eat spagetti. I take that back I like the noodles. 6. I love being with my friends. 7. I don’t like cats.

Article posted August 30, 2011 at 10:25 AM • comment (4) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

You and I should run together again sometime we had so much fun together during cross country!
Posted October 3, 2011 at 04:24 PM by • Olivia
I can’t go on to YouTube or Facebook and I don’t have a Facebook. I don’t necessarily think I’m missing out on much, but sometimes I do. I love the smell of rain and I love the way it look. By my house, when it rains it sort of looks like a rainforest. I don’t really play in the rain, but that doesn’t mean I’m not tempted to. I can’t eat the sauce of spaghetti, so I have noodles topped with melted cheese. Have you ever tried that? it’s basically just the noodles with a little more flavor to them. I love being with friends. What would life be like if you didn’t have friends? Ok, I think I can answer that one a little, but still. Why don’t you like cats? They’re cute! Especially when they’re kittens. I can’t run with my asthma, but I don’t mind because I don’t like it anyway.
Posted September 12, 2011 at 07:56 PM by • Kacie
I like to run and I love them smell when it rains, it just smells so clean and refreshing!!! Noodles are delicious and youtube is so amazing where would we be without it?
Posted September 4, 2011 at 04:06 PM by • Olivia
I love the smell when it rains to it smells so good and I love to stand in the rain because its fun to run in it and everything. I like facebook to I am always on it like 24/7 haha maybe I will find you on there!!!!!!!!!!
Posted September 3, 2011 at 03:04 PM by • Samm

I like dubstep.