-

7 Random Facts
1.I love to read, but I am not a fast reader.

2.I like to do fun stuff on computers.

3.I have been doing karate for 6 and a half years.

4.I play precusion in band.

5.My favorite schoool subject is history.

6.I like to eat chocolate.

7.I have two cats.
Article posted August 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM • comment (5) • Reads 83 • Return to Blog List

Do you really play percussion in band? I never knew of any Jonathon in percussion. Well anyway- come tell me if youre a black belt at my blog, http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=348888. PS> do u really like humanities the most? it sucks most of the time.
Posted September 2, 2011 at 08:34 PM by • Zoe
I like to read too! Kind of ironic because of my name.
Posted September 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM by • Redi
Yes I am.
Posted September 1, 2011 at 09:30 AM by • JonathanD
I don't know you, but I'm commenting anyway... I've been training for 7 years... what belt are you??
Posted August 31, 2011 at 06:50 PM by • Varsha
Cool stuff. Are you a black belt in karate?
Posted August 31, 2011 at 03:41 PM by • Isaac

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.