7 Random Facts About Me
My favorite color is pink.
I detest wearing long dresses.
I HATE mashed potatoes.
I cut my hair only once a year; my hair is approximately 12 ½ inches long.
I have the disease of fear of sharks (what is that, shark-phobia?!?)
I am scared to death of spiders, but I don’t mind snakes.
I have a double-jointed thumb (the first time I did it, it scared me to pieces!!!)
Article posted August 30, 2011 at 10:19 AM • comment (13) • Reads 39 • Return to Blog List

Hey everybody keep checking back all the time, because I'm always posting new things!!!!!!
Posted January 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM by • Zoe
Hi Zoe my students finally have the 7 Random Fact up. Please come by our blog and check them out.
By the way, I love mashed potatoes. But I like potatoes any way you can fix them.
Posted October 20, 2011 at 03:20 PM by • Martha Smith
I got your message that was on my blog and I agree. THOSE clowns are creepy. The Legend of Zelda is only the best. Video game. EVER. It's pretty much about saving the world from the all-powerful dark lord Ganondorf who is trying to take over the land of Hyrule. Their are a few different versions: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and there are others, too.
Posted September 13, 2011 at 10:12 PM by • Jenna
Where is your Luca Strong poem located? Is it on this blog or someplace else? Maybe I’ll make a poem about or related to Rachel’s Challenge and start a chain reaction of inspiration and creativity. Think that's a good idea?
Posted September 12, 2011 at 08:25 PM by • Kacie
yes I have lived in England for three years. Some advice on what to where would be a jacket because it is always rainy. If you're going there my advise would be to go to a school on an American base. I have some friends who went to school off based and were teased. Also you will be having to change how you spell things because some words have different spellings. Thats a little bit of advise. Where are you going to be in England?
Posted September 9, 2011 at 08:13 AM by • Caleb
I’M on team 743. I do fiction witting too. I don’t like doing like doing reports or essays either. Too hard to do and too boring, but I guess I’ll do them if it means an A! I write things that I either dream about or think is a good idea. I write almost everyday. You could probably meet me at my locker or at lunch. Do you do band? Because there is a girl in my band class named Zoe and I was wondering if she was you, but then again I wouldn’t know. I usually sit at one row of tables at one side of the lunch room, because I guess I’m just that anti social. I also do swimming, but maybe we could set up a time to meet in ASH on a day I’m not doing swimming. I don’t know when swimming ends so, I guess I’ll just have to let you know. I have only written one personal writing and it’s still in the process of being written, since my life’s problem’s aren’t over yet! Anyway, we can set up a time like I said. and it’s cool that you have a double jointed thumb. A friend of mine is missing two ligaments in his thumb which allows him to move his thumb like a game controller and do other unnatural and creepy stuff!
Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:18 PM by • Kacie
Not to nurst anyones bubble or be mean but there is no such thing as being double jointed it has been proven by scientists. You may just have a tighter tendon like I do which most people think is being double jointed
Posted September 6, 2011 at 11:17 AM by • AshleyW
I would be happy to give you tips! I love to help people out who love to write. I’m hoping to get t least one of my books published as well. My dad is a writer too and he has a few books published. What types of writing do you like? What forms of writing do you like to do? I like to do plays, stories, poems and even diary entry letters to my pen pal, Gorgie. I think black looks cool. It’s calming too. There is just something about it that makes you calmer than before. I don’t like dresses either. I only dress up for special accessions and when I get this thing that tells me to dress up. I only own two dresses, both pretty short, and two black skirts, one short and one long. I’m not really a big fan of pink.
Posted September 3, 2011 at 09:47 PM by • Kacie
A word from the publisher-
To everyone out there- come check out my LUCA STRONG poem I've posted: SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
Posted September 3, 2011 at 12:29 PM by • Zoe
Hey! I hate to wear long dresses too! They are just SO hot and itchy! I only own one dress.
Posted August 31, 2011 at 05:46 PM by • Mary
I have FOB Fear of Birds. I guess your's would be Fos Fear of Sharks or spiders :0 I hate spiders
Posted August 31, 2011 at 03:28 PM by • Marisa
I love pink too!!!!!!! I also am afraid of sharks.....It took my Dad like twenty minutes to get me to swim in the ocean, lol.
Posted August 31, 2011 at 03:23 PM by • Chloe
Yeah I LOVE the color pink! It's totally without a doubt my favorite color!
Posted August 31, 2011 at 03:19 PM by • Quinn