My favorite color is yellow.
I do not have a pet.
I have 5 other siblings.
My sister is in college.
I play soccer.
I absolutely love noodles!
I play percussion.
Article posted August 30, 2011 at 10:11 AM • comment (7) • Reads 204 • Return to Blog List

Thats cool! I have lots in common with you! :)
Posted September 16, 2011 at 08:04 PM by • Hannah
That is very interesting how u like yellow, but i can totally see it fitting your personality. MY favorite color is pink, if you've read my blog. Are all of your siblings older than you? Do you guys fight a lot? How many brothers and sisters do you have, since you say you have a sister in college?! You know, it kind of surprises me how you play soccer. You dont seem like the type. I ABSOLUTELY love noodles as well. Aren't they the best? Do you like them with marinara or alfredo sauce or none at all? Do you like meatless sauce or with all that junk? Me, I like noodles with marinara or alfredo sauce( mostly marinara) with meatless sauce. Do you mind answering all my questions at http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=348888? Thanks! (silly-face)xoxo
Posted September 3, 2011 at 12:20 PM by • Zoe
Yeah I love pasta so much! Its the best! Yellow is my second favorite color. My locker is right next to yours. Its on the left.
Posted September 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM by • Quinn
My favorite color is yellow too! I love noodles too! What is it like to have 5 other siblings?
Posted September 1, 2011 at 03:28 PM by • Morgan
Wow! You have 5 other siblings. You guys must fight a lot. Do any of them go to this school?
Posted September 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM by • Grace
WOW!! Marianne... I know you are very calm and all but how do your parents manage all of you guys??? My parents say one is enough!!!
Posted August 31, 2011 at 06:56 PM by • Varsha
Why is your favorite color yellow?
Posted August 31, 2011 at 03:19 PM by • Alexis