7 Random Facts
1. I play competitive soccer, on Pride Predators.
2. I have two older sisters, one is a senior in high school and and the other is in college.
3. I have three dogs, two boxers and a husky.
4. My favorite candy is Twix.
5. My favorite colors are hot pink and green.
6. I love and play almost all sports.
7. My favorite subject is math.
Article posted August 29, 2011 at 03:33 PM • comment (7) • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

I have 2 older brothers, I love Twix bars but Kit Kats are better, I love pink and green too I also really like math because Mr. Howard is a great teacher.
Posted November 5, 2011 at 09:02 PM by • Olivia
My favorite subject is math to we have the same favorite colors but I also like purple and I love to play soccer though I'm not on a team. I have a dog but he is a chocolate lab and his name is Mojo. I love your blog good job.
Posted October 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM by • nataliec
I love to play volleyball but I am really bad at it. I have three sisters. I love the candy Twix and my favorite colors are hot pink, green, and blue. Math is my favorite subject along with science.
Posted September 8, 2011 at 07:17 PM by • AshleyW
Oh and candy bar and favorite color. My favorite candy bar is Skor, and my favorite subject is Spanish. Ok we only have 2 things in common so never-mind!
Posted September 7, 2011 at 11:55 PM by • Ella
oh my gosh we everything in common except for dogs, sisters, and favorite colors!Well we both like green and pink but I also like blue and purple! But everything else in common!
Posted September 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM by • Ella
hey that is so cool how you like popcorn and soccer just like me! I also like math a lot and Twix is not my favorite candy, but it is really good. Do you like Kit Kat because that is my favorite?
Posted September 6, 2011 at 04:27 PM by • Jordyn
i love you
Posted September 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM by • qwerty