1.I am a writer, a book worm, and a singer!
2. Drawing is not my forte, even though I like to draw sometimes. When I draw, my pictures come out obscured and funky. My people are always cartoon like.
3.I have a poem published from 5th grade.
4.I like the bands Owl City and The Ready Set.
5.I like the book Death Note.
6.I like the color black and I love to wear black some days, but I admit it is hot.
7.I don’t do blogging or personal websites. I think they are a waste of good time.
Article posted August 29, 2011 at 03:11 PM • comment (11) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

WOW!!!I'm a book worm and singer too!I can writ I just don't finish my stories.... :P
Is death note good?does it have a bunch of fighting and stuffs like that?Your blogs are epic by the way.
Posted October 17, 2011 at 10:09 AM by • jaimiem
I love books too and love writin. Drawing is fun! Do you play an instrument?
Posted October 5, 2011 at 07:57 AM by • OptiGuy25
Yeah, I've posted it on my blog along with a few other things. I think it would be a great idea to write a poem about Rachel's Challenge. I am already working on one called HATS!!! in honor of Rachel. Check back with me soon to see all the awesome things I'm posting!!!
Posted September 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM by • Zoe
That is sad that you can't call avocado your fuzzy green racoon person anymore :(. I also thing your right you can also call it blurple.
Posted September 12, 2011 at 08:05 AM by • Sydney
I write a little and draw a little as well. I am really bad at drawing, writing, and singing but I absolutley love to sing! I love owl city but I have never heard the ready set. I love facebook and blogging but this is the first time I have ever blogged.
Posted September 8, 2011 at 07:32 PM by • AshleyW
Boy DO you like black! It hurts my eyes to look at the screen! Anyway, I like to read any kind of writing, except really essays and fiction and biographies! They're too boring for me. Just on and on about blah! and blak! and boooooo! I like to write really anything that can win a contest for me. I usually write, well, stories. ONLY fiction, but sorta real life stuff, like middle school and things. what team are you on? When can i meet you in person to see who you are and talk? answer soon at http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=348888!!!!! LOL
Posted September 7, 2011 at 07:14 PM by • Zoe
I am a writer and a bookworm but not so much a singer. I could probably say that drawing is ONE of my fortes in life. A poem published! Wow! You must be really good at writing then! Will you give me some tips? I like the color black it is in my-top-5-most-loved-colors list. And just so you know, you may think they are a waste of good time, but they can be really useful sometimes. You'll see so anyway, see me at http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=348888. Remember, I'm waiting on some tips!
Posted September 2, 2011 at 06:20 PM by • Zoe
I really don't care for blogging I rather be outside. by the way how is Avacado
Posted September 1, 2011 at 04:41 PM by • Sydney
That is cool I like owl city and the ready set too. We have so much in common… because you’re my best friend.
Posted September 1, 2011 at 03:28 PM by • AbbieD
I can draw, but it depends on what it is. I like the blogging so far. Why don't you?
Posted September 1, 2011 at 09:20 AM by • Abby
Whats your fav songs by Owl City and The Ready set? and is Death Note an anime series?
Posted August 31, 2011 at 03:16 PM by • Alexis