Seven Random Facts

Fact one: I draw dragons and other creatures when I’m bored or something.

Fact two: I love reading and will read just about anything.

Fact three: I like wolverines (the animal, not the guy).

Fact four: I HATE clowns.

Fact five: My favorite animal… I’m torn between a wolf and a jackal.

Fact six: I like almost anything dark and evil and bloodthirsty (and mysterious…).

Fact seven: I LOVE to play The Legend of Zelda.
Article posted August 29, 2011 at 10:25 AM • comment (6) • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List

Kacie, My favorite colors are blue and orange (NOT because of the Broncos) and the colors that represent me are blue and black.
Posted October 15, 2011 at 04:07 PM by • Jenna
What is your favorite colors? I’m asking because of the fact that I love the colors black, scarlet red and purple.
Posted September 26, 2011 at 09:11 PM by • Kacie
Do you think I might be able to barrow a Legend of Zelda game if you have it for the DS or Wii? I only own those two game systems so… I really want to play Legend of Zelda because it sound so AWESOME!
Posted September 24, 2011 at 01:51 PM by • Kacie
Your taste in something, bloodthirsty, mysterious dark and evil is like mine. I love a good mystery with danger, dark secrets ( no book is good without a good secret I always say!) and a little bit of bloodlust. I mostly like books like that though. You should read the book Vampire Crush. I have no clue who the author is, but I think you might like it. Let me know when you want to barrow my Manga Warrior books, I’ve got the whole series of them.
Posted September 11, 2011 at 09:31 AM by • Kacie
I like to read also but I prefer to read greek mythology. I am very picky about what I read also.
Posted September 8, 2011 at 06:58 PM by • AshleyW
I already knew that you like drawing dragons and stuff, but not only when you're bored. I see you doodling all the time. I don't really care for clowns. The nice carnival clowns are alright, I guess. But the creepy kind that jump at kids and get right in babies faces scare ppl to death. By the way, what is the Legend of the Zelda? Answer me at http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=348888!!!
Posted September 4, 2011 at 10:38 AM by • Zoe