The best thing about 6th grade is being able to go to the Spartan store and being able to go places without a teacher or parent. I like being able to go to the Spartan store alone and whenever I want to. I like being able to walk around campus without somebody because I didn’t like to wait for my mom to pick me up or have her watch me wherever I go. Another thing that is good about 6th grade is changing classes. I like this because I didn’t like sitting in one room for 2 or 3 hours. If we sit in room for 3 hours then we get bored and wont like the class. Also a great thing about 6th grade is having a Mac Book instead of books. Books are heavy and there are many of them. On our Mac Book’s we can do every thing online without all of the books and paper. One of the best things about six grade is lunch because we have a lot more choices of food and the food is much better than the food in the elementary. The cafeteria also has the Snack Shack. 
Article posted August 26, 2011 at 09:14 AM • comment (4) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Well written. I also like going to the spartan store too. Keep up the great writing.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:52 PM by • CL 7th
i agree i think 6th grade is a better then elementry
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:52 PM by • PC 7th
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:51 PM by • PC 7th
Nice Story! I thought that you had good reasons for liking 6th grade. I thought you had good details. One thing you should do is try not to make run-on sentences. Overall, great story!
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:42 PM by • JH7