The best thing about sixth grade is…Bible because I like to learn the memory verses. I also like to learn about all of the bible characters.
Media Literacy because I like to learn about how to protect myself from cyber bullies. I also like to learn about new computer techniques. 
Math because I like to learn how to do new problems if they are explained well enough.
Science because I like to test things and find out how they work. I also like to learn about the earth.
Social Studies because I like to learn about the ancient worlds. I also like to learn about all the inventions that helped create modern-day objects that we would not have without them.
Art because I like to do different art projects. I also like to learn different art techniques and improve on others.
Language Arts because I like to be creative in our writing workshop. I also like to learn new words and study them in Wordly Wise.
Article posted August 26, 2011 at 09:14 AM • comment (3) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

I like all my subjects, too...I can't decide which one I like best! I like to learn new techniques on computers and in art, too.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:40 PM by • LH
i feel the same way about bible. i really enjoy the bible. in 4th and 5th grade i was in the bible bowl. i also like learning memory verses too.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:40 PM by • SS7