Copyright (c) 2014 by MH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MH -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by MH

The best thing about 6th grade is having the freedom to walk around the school to every class instead of being in one class all day like in elementary. I really like being able to go around campus to all my classes. I also like not having to walk in straight lines anymore. I hated walking in straight lines with a strong passion. We would walk two steps and then we would stop and have to make our line perfect and then we would walk two steps, blah blah blah. But now we don’t have to do that anymore. YAYYYYY!  I also really like the cafeteria’s food. I love the salads with chicken and the pears and peaches and others fruits, and I really like the Snack Shack. My favorite thing there so far is the Little Debbie Zebra Cakes with the frosting filling. I think that is really good. I also like not having to carry around textbooks anymore, even though having our assignments online is a little hard for me to do. I also like doing Photo Booth in between classes. The cool thing is the weird effects you can do to your face. It is funny to see all the weird faces you can make. Also there are many more opportunities to grow spiritually and connect with God. In elementary we didn’t have the chance to go on mission trips and do all the stuff we do in chapel. Now we have cool bands come and to me it feels more fun to worship with music, because music is pretty much my life, with band and marching band. I also really like normal music too and now that is connected with worship I think it is really fun. I also like having lockers where you can store stuff so you don’t have to carry everything around with you. I have two lockers including my locker in the band room. I really like 6th grade so far.
Article posted August 26, 2011 at 09:14 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List