The Best thing about 6th grade
The best thing about sixth grade is...... everything!!! You have more freedom, lockers, and electives! The lunches are a lot better, too. You also have a whole new schedule and have to switch classes every period, instead of just having one teacher all day. It's tough but a lot more exciting! You have a lot more homework and assignments to keep up with since you have a lot more classes, but if you keep up with your work and don't procrastinate, you can finish all of it in time. You also have a better chance to have a class with one of your friends. In elementary school, I was never in the same class with my best friend. This year, I have two classes with her!!! Once you get into sixth grade, you just feel older. You feel more mature. You feel like you can do anything you want to do.  
Article posted August 26, 2011 at 08:37 AM • comment (3) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

I totally agree!!!! It is so much fun! It's to bad that the feeling that you can do everything and anything wears off. :-C
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:58 PM by • NK
Grace you did such a great job! The only thing is maybe you could have said something about God. ARe you excited about learning about him? I hope you are!!!
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:40 PM by • MM 6