The best thing about 6th grade is the freedom. We have so much more freedom. 1. We don’t have to walk in lines. 2. We go 99.99% of the places we go by ourselves. 3. Our teachers don’t walk around and tell us to be quiet and stop walking around at lunch. 4. If you get here early you don’t have to go to the lunchroom you can hang out with your friends.
Another thing I like about 6th grade is some of the new students. I will name a few that I have already befriended. Troy, ( he is kind of creepy like me) Alex, ( she is fun) Mahlon, (she is just awesome) etc. I try to befriend all of the new students and make them feel welcome here. So that they don't feel left out in any activities or anything.
             One more thing I like about 6th grade is the lockers. You don't have to leave anything in your classroom for anyone to even think about stealing my things. I have a locker to put my belongings in. I won't have to worry about anyone stealing my things unless they know my locker combination. Which probably won't be a problem because I know how to get my locker open in a matter of seconds.
         The last thing I like about 6th grade is the MacBooks. It so much easier to carry around than a HUGE stack of books. Also it is easier to do homework on. Because papers can easily get lost, but if you have your work on your computer it can't get lost unless you have "kernal panic". Even then it does't get lost unless you didn't save your work.
Article posted August 26, 2011 at 08:36 AM • comment (5) • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

I love you paragraphs. they are amazing and you should keep up the great work.:)
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:04 PM by • MH6
I loved your humor! You are repeating a few of the same words (such as befriend) and those can easily be replaced. Good job overall.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:53 PM by • KA6
I loved your piece! You were very descriptive in each of your topics. You make 6th grade sound so fun! You were a little repetative though.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:51 PM by • CB6
I liked your paragraph alot because of it's organization. The list helped it seem more organized and understandable. One thing i noticed is that you said 'one more thing i like about 6th grade' and in the next section you said 'the last thing i like is...' It took me a looong time to find anything messed up though, so good job. i really liked it.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:49 PM by • ms6
Hi Kayla I loved your paper you described your piece so carefully. The only thing I didn't like is you numbered your sentences. Everything else was great! see you!
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:46 PM by • AH6