MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT SIXTH GRADE SIXTH IS THAT WE GET MORE FREEDOM.  ALSO WE ARE IN A FUN BUT VERY EDUCATIONAL AREA. WE ALSO GET TO WORK ON MANY THINGS LIKE MATH AND MY OTHER FAVORITE SUBJECTS. 6TH GRADE IS MY FAVORITE GRADE BECAUSE ITS MY FIRST YEAR IN JUNIOR HIGH AND ITS JUST A FUN PLACE TO LEARN. I LOVE 6TH GRADE.MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT SIXTH GRADE SIXTH IS THAT WE GET MORE FREEDOM.  ALSO WE ARE IN A FUN BUT VERY EDUCATIONAL AREA. WE ALSO GET TO WORK ON MANY THINGS LIKE MATH AND MY OTHER FAVORITE SUBJECTS. 6TH GRADE IS MY FAVORITE GRADE BECAUSE ITS MY FIRST YEAR IN JUNIOR HIGH AND ITS JUST A FUN PLACE TO LEARN. I LOVE 6TH GRADE.

Article posted August 26, 2011 at 08:33 AM • comment (3) • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List

Something i noticed was that you repeated everything so the article was sorta unclear to me. i like how you talked about different parts of it that you liked so it was interesting.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:54 PM by • ms6
I think it was very descriptive about what 6th grade is about but you repeated the same thing over and left it in all caps and when you put it in all caps that can mean that you are yelling.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:42 PM by • JW 6
This was very good. You did a good job of telling the readers what you enjoy. One thing I noticed is that you repeated some things. Try not to do that and list different things. Otherwise, great job!
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:41 PM by • TW6