The best thing about 6th grade. There are a lot of great things about 6th grade like the freedom, having better lunches, and a bunch more. What I like a lot about 6th grade is that you have a lot more freedom than in elementary. Like you get to walk across campus by yourself and you get to hang out and talk with your friends while you’re in the hallway. What I also like about 6th grade are how many more opportunities you get to do things, like choose your classes and even make more friends that maybe aren’t the same gender as you. What I also like about 6th grade is that you get to use more electronics and you get to learn in a different way.
Article posted August 26, 2011 at 08:31 AM • comment (3) • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

Good job. what i liked about your story was that you said some of the same things I said and what you can do better is make and ending.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:38 PM by • JJ7
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:29 PM by • JJ7
Your piece was great! You didn't repeat and you had a variety of sentences. What you could grow on would be to be more descriptive. You could start your sentences differently.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM by • CB