The Best Thing about 6th Grade is…
Some of the very best things about 6th grade is that you have some more freedom. Even though you don’t get to go to the Spartan Store in between classes you still don’t have to be sitting down in your seat working for 2 hours straight. I like the lunches a little better this year and I also like having different teachers. The computers and ITouches are really fun to have too. I never really thought that much about walking in lines and staying in basically just 1 classroom everyday all day. But now that I don’t have to do that I realize how annoying it was to always stand in your spot in line and always be exactly behind the person infront of you. I like 6th grade way more than Elementary. I'm glad I'm in Junior High Now.
Article posted August 26, 2011 at 08:31 AM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

I think your's was very good on description, but i think you could have add a little bit more.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:47 PM by • JW 6