So far in my 1st year at GACS my favorite part about it is that we get to worship God. Last year I went to a public school so we could not all worship him. I feel so much more love to God already! Another thing that I like is that I get to make way more friends. Everyone is so nice and welcomed me so nicely. I have met a lot of people and it’s only the 3rd week of school! All the teachers and staff are SO nice too. EVERYONE here makes me feel so welcome and now it feels like I have already known all these people. Already in the 3rd week of school I feel welcome and I bet in the next month I will know every single girls names! I can’t wait for this school year! I think it will be one of my favorites!

Article posted August 26, 2011 at 08:31 AM • comment (2) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

Hey Mahlon! I liked how you wrote about how nice everyone is! :) Remember apostrophes. ;)
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:04 PM by • GH6
Hey Mahlon! I loved your piece! It was great! I am new too. I wish you would've talked more about other things. see ya!
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:03 PM by • AH6