Copyright (c) 2014 by Julia Osteen Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julia Osteen -- Blogmeister

Connections

Pre-Language/Western Civ (Sp/Fr)

by Julia Osteen

GACS Home
Studywiz Class

For me, the best thing about 6th grade is the students. They are so eager when they come into the class at the beginning of the year. They are excited to learn and wiling to teach as they share with others. I am always excited to get to know the new group of students at the beginning of the year. I look forward to the relationships that will be formed this year.

Article posted August 25, 2011 at 06:24 PM • comment (3) • Reads 115 • Return to Blog List

Jordan I liked your paragraph. The thing that I did not like about it is that it had just a lille bit of poor grammar. It was not very long which was good. I love to read but on different topics. Hope you have a good day?
Posted August 29, 2011 at 01:07 PM by • KH6
Hi Alex!! You are so awesome!! I loved your paragraph! It was too short! Thanks for commenting on my page! I think that it was short because of your hand. Next time if you need help just ask me if you need any help. I think it would have been better if it was longer.Hope your arm feels better.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:47 PM by • KH 6
I loved your story Jack it had good sentences and you did not get off the topic. GREAT JOB! I think you could work on Making the sentences more juicy and using better words.
Posted August 29, 2011 at 12:42 PM by • TH

6th period Spring 2013
7th period Spring 2013

Julia Osteen is a JH teacher at Greater Atlanta Christian School in Norcross, GA. This is her 25th year teaching. She also supports teachers in grades K-12 with technology integration.

Subscribe in a reader
unique visitor counter Locations of visitors to this page

To subscribe to the rss feed: Right click on the icon below, select "copy shortcut", and paste that into your rss aggregator, like Bloglines or My Yahoo! Or, if you have a Bloglines account, simply click the "Bloglines" button below.