The first day of school is always scary, but you'll soon find that with your friends,new locker,and teachers you'll have a great time!

With your friends, you can make homework better by doing it in groups. It will go faster and you will have much more fun. Plus durring your lunch break you can just hang out and relax. With your locker, its like expressing yourself though your designs. Along with that you get a locker partner to keep you company. Last you have your teachers. There's always a teacher you dont quit care for but other than that they are great! They go at a nice pace, but your still learning.

So even if you don't like school, just give it another try. I'm sure your thinking will turn around.
Article posted August 25, 2011 at 03:21 PM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I like how you pointed out the good in school even though school can be BORING!!
Posted September 13, 2011 at 03:47 PM by • Emma P.