teacher: Lisa Thomassen

School Rocks!!!
I think that school is a pretty fun and cool place. I have my friends, I learn new things, and the lunch is pretty good.I will first be disussing about my friends. During the summer, I don't usually hang out with friends that are not a short walking distance away unless they invite me over or it's their birthday party. I know, that's sort of lame, but that's me. So during the whole summer, I hang out with about 7 friends. Of those 7 friends, 5 live in my block. The other two live in the next block. School is a good way for me to hang out with my friends before summer starts. Now, I will be discussing how I learn new things. During the summer, people are always talking about how the season is so boring just playing video games all day, but after summer, you can start learning in school!!! Yay!!! Well anyway. I learn many new things especially in Math and Humanities because, first I'm not that much of a history guy, and second, you just learn a lot in Math. I learn a lot in other classes of course but I learn the most in Humanities and Math. Finally, I will be talking about lunch. The lunch here is pretty good and you get a variety of things to eat. You can also hang out with your friends and it is a good time too, because that is the only time you can really hang out during the school period. The only problem with the lunch is that some things that you like cost too much. All of these reasons make school rock!!!
Article posted August 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM • comment (1) • Reads 32 • Return to Blog List

Mr.Trololo
Posted September 12, 2011 at 11:07 AM by • Jamie J.