School can be interesting and boring at the same time.However some people may disagree with me.These however are almost hard solid facts.Most people would think school is fun when there having fun learnig or learnig about something that interests them. For example if your disecting a frog and learnig about frogs kids would be having fun that way. However if they did a worksheet and had too read the answeres out of a text book most people would be bored or dase of in a daydream.It can be boring when teachers lecture and talk about stuff that isn't interesting, or things that seam like they just don't matter. However sometimes this is the best option.For example if your scince teacher keeps on talking about the earth's crust, and without it being a certain type of rock and soil there would be no plants.Well to the average kid that's not interesting. So they start thinking about the movie they saw last night and pretty soon there behind in class and getting bad grades because of that one time.I have a guestion, why are kids so excited for assemblies. Is it because they can't wait to get out of class or is it something fun that they want to see. In my opinion it's a little bit of both.Although facts show differently. Most people like assemblies even if there sad because you watch a slide show and get to sit with your buddies. Truly its because its something different besides history or math.For example if Racheals challenge came to our school and told us all about what happened hids would enjoy it, and haver fun. (Rcheal was the first girl killed in the columbine attack, and Racheals challenge is a program that tries to go to every middle, and high school in the nation and help kids with therapy and stuff.)In conclusion is school fun or boring to the average kid.
Article posted August 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM • comment (2) • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

I like your point of view!
Posted December 8, 2011 at 05:43 PM by • Libby
your so tecnical!
Posted September 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM by • Lilly G.