My School Days
When I was asked what I thought about school, I had mixed opinions. There's the good being the fact that I'm away from my siblings. There's the bad because the classes are too long. Then you have a little bit of both with the busy hallways.
The good part about school is that I'm away from my siblings. I have 2 little brother, Damian, who's 10, and Devin, who's 1. I also have a little sister, Cayla, who's 3. They drive me crazy so it's nice to have some seperation.
The part I don't like about school is the length of the classes. I think 90 minutes is too long. My Language Art teacher was discussing this just a few days ago. 60 minutes is a perfect amopunt of time. Most 7th graders don't have a very ling attention span. So, the first and last 20 minutes are very clear, the 50 minutes in between, not so much.
The thing that can be good and bad is the busy hallways. They're good because you have the oppurtunity to see friends you don't have classes with. The bad part is the fact that you have absoulutly no room to walk. Especially if people are gathering in the middle of the hallway.
So, in conclusion, when I think about school, I really can't decide if I like it or not.
Article posted August 24, 2011 at 09:53 AM • comment (3) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Mr.Trololo
Posted September 12, 2011 at 10:55 AM by • Jamie J.
Away from siblings?! that's not harsh at all! :) well, i'm like that sometimes too!
Posted September 12, 2011 at 09:42 AM by • Libby R.
Nice!
Posted September 12, 2011 at 09:26 AM by • Shyanne H.