When it comes to school, I'm stuck in the middle of liking and hating it. The best reason I like school, is because it's something to do during the day. All summer, I was bored out of my mind, with nothing to do all day. Although it's something to keep me occupied, I don't get to see my friends a lot, because they are on different teams. Yet, the two of them are on the same team together, so they get to see each other all the time, which kind of sucks for me. Learning in school kind of drags me away from the thought of not seeing my friends all the time, like I did last year. The reason we are in school in the first place, is to learn. Right? All in all, school is something I mostly like, although there are iffy qualities, like not seeing friends. Still, I like school. Without it, I’d be going crazy with boredom right now.

Article posted August 24, 2011 at 09:48 AM • comment (2) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Nice paragraph. I like how u change the color on a few words. (:)
Posted September 12, 2011 at 09:38 AM by • Brianna J.
Nice job Gabbi!
Posted September 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM by • Libby R.