School is a way to get education for a good future and I enjoy it most of the time. First of all, I like it because we get to see our friends and teachers everyday. My nice teachers always put a smile on my face when they congrajulate me or help me improve to get better grades. They're also full of energy and make your day a whole lot better. Friends are people who you can always joke around with and be yourself. If we didn't have school, we wouldn't see them as often. The second reason why I like school is that we have exploratories. They're always fun and exciting to go to during a long day of hard work. There are many different exploratories that we are able to go to so we get to try many different things. We have many activities and we can do more things with friends. For example, in 3-D Art, we get to create our own pottery projects which is always exciting because we get to use our own ideas and then shape them into what we imagined. Then in Gym, we play a great variety of sports where we can use teamwork and get healthier. Lastly, the only reason for why I sometimes don't like school is that we get homework. Sometimes we get too much which takes up the time we have at home and when we have activities outside of school, it makes us really busy. I'm really glad that I'm not homeschooled or I wouldn't have as great of a time to learn new things and get more opportunities.
Article posted August 24, 2011 at 09:47 AM • comment (1) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

I understand your opinion on homework. I totally agree!!
Posted September 12, 2011 at 09:26 AM by • Libby R.