Question: What are your thoughts about school as you start seventh grade this year? To me school is bitter sweet. After summer i get so excited to bye my school supplies. I want to come back to school because I want to see my friends. Plus, I feel my brain is empty. The thing is this place is an emotional rollercoaster. Here, one day the whole school is happy and upbeat. Then, the next day everyone is sad and depressed. Once we reach the last quater, I am thinking "Get me out of here. I feel educationaly overflowed and i want to sleep in, be lazy and go to bed at a later time. To me, school is like a sour patch kid or a zot (the italian candy). The are really sweet at the begining and I like it. Then, it goes sour and grose. School is like candy, it is bittersweet.

Article posted August 24, 2011 at 09:41 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

That's very ttrue!
Posted November 10, 2011 at 05:41 PM by • Libby