Copyright (c) 2014 by Janet Blaauw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Kool Kowhai Blog-

Kowhai

Our classroom is a bright and airy space. Our catchphrase is "Can we learn it? Yes we can!" We are all new to school as our class is the New Entrant Class at Te Ranga School. We are all five years old. Please make a comment as we would love to know what parents, grandparents and friends (even if you are on the other side of the world) think of the work we are doing in our class. Arohanui...Janet Blaauw and Kowhai Class :-) Here is the weather where we are

by Janet Blaauw

No Links added yet!

!cid_A0 At the beginning of Feb 2007 I started teaching at Te Ranga Primary and love the school and my amazing class. I am married to John and have two awesome children. We live on a lifestyle block near Te Puke, (The kiwifruit capital of the world) in New Zealand with an assortment of animals. We love the country lifestyle and are passionate about fishing and being on the sea. School photos prac 5 009

Try your hand at these times tables. Kowhai class start with the 1 and 2 times tables. The rest of you...Go for broke! Locations of visitors to this page