Copyright (c) 2014 by Hannah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hannah -- Blogmeister

Hi everyone we are a composite class in New Zealand. We love God, learning and sport! We hope you will check out our blogs and see all the wonderful learning we are doing.

by Hannah teacher: Bright Sparks

Endangered Species

My endangered animal is the Giant Panda.

The Giant Panda lives in Asia in the central and south eastern China because they love mountainsides and bamboo forests. 

These pandas are an endangered species because human beings are cutting down their habitat which is also their food.

We can help them by writing letters to the government. We could write a letter saying, ''Please don't cut down their bamboo forests because the Giant Pandas are dying.''

We are also appealing to the public by making posters and sticking them around town.

I would hate to see them to become extinct, as they are cute, loving animals.      

Article posted August 11, 2011 at 09:37 PM • comment • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List