Copyright (c) 2014 by Victoria Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Victoria -- Blogmeister

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]-

Hi everyone we are a composite class in New Zealand. We love God, learning and sport! We hope you will check out our blogs and see all the wonderful learning we are doing.

by Victoria teacher: Bright Sparks

One of the endangered animals in the world is the Red Panda.

The Red Panda lives in China. 

The Red Panda's habitat is in the bamboo forest.

The Red Panda is endangered because some people hunt them down for fun and they invade their habitat by cutting down trees and bamboo.

I think we can help the Red Pandas by starting a fundraiser at school such as having a school mufti day. A school mufti day would raise money that could be given to support organisations such as WWF (world conservation).This is important to us because if they don't have any place to live they'll become extinct.    

Article posted August 11, 2011 at 02:19 AM • comment • Reads 161 • Return to Blog List