Copyright (c) 2014 by Janelle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Janelle -- Blogmeister

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]-

Hi everyone we are a composite class in New Zealand. We love God, learning and sport! We hope you will check out our blogs and see all the wonderful learning we are doing.

by Janelle teacher: Bright Sparks

White Tigers

• They are found in the  frozen tundra of the Soviet Far East, south to the humid jungles of Malaysia and Indonesia, and west to the hot, hardwood forests of India.

• The best environment for white tigers is in humid jungles. 

• There is only about 200 left in the world. Some hunters want their fur and other parts of them.

•  We could help white tigers by putting up signs saying that we shouldn't hunt them because they'll become extinct or persuade people that they should be protected because they are beautiful creatures.  

NOW DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT KILLING THEM

EVER!

Article posted August 10, 2011 at 03:11 AM • comment (1) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

Wow. I learnt a lot about the white tiger. Great pictures.
Posted August 18, 2011 at 08:51 PM by • Iris