-

5th grade class learning with technology.

by teacher: Nancy Crosby

Hey Mrs. Crosby, guess what I did last night… I saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part Two, AT MIDNIGHT!!! Oh yeah. I bet that you didn’t do that. And I dressed up as Colin Creevey. And on top of it all, I was interviewed on Channel 2 News! But, a bad part is that Wyatt invited Gabe. Wyatt dressed up as a quittich player, Nina was Luna Lovegood, you already know who I was, and Gabe wore the Sirius Black costume that Wyatt wore to school. Mitch didn’t dress up. We’re all so bummed that there aren’t anymore movies. Sorry that I don’t have the Hawaii thing on my blog yet, we’re having problems getting pics on. The best part of my trip was the helicopter ride we did. Until next time!
Article posted July 15, 2011 at 12:31 PM • comment (3) • Reads 56 • Return to Blog List

That's quite interesting! I never read the Harry Potter books, or watch the movies. (I'm just not into that.)

Well I like your blog bye!
Posted November 28, 2011 at 07:35 PM by • Isabel
Hey Colton I like your blog post. I haven't seen Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows I only seen the sorceress of stone, Chamber of Secrets and the Order Of the Phenix. What is your favorite Harry Potter movie? By the way i'm in mr.Crosby's class.
Posted November 16, 2011 at 04:08 PM by • Jose
Hi! I'm not surprised you were there. Alana and Kailyn (with some friends) went also but at the Riverside Theater. They all had matching Harry Potter t-shirts they made. I hope you took a picture of all of you dressed up. Why was the bad part having Gabe there? He's a nice guy!!! I hope you enjoyed the last movie (boo! hoo!). I'm going to see it in about a week when my nieces come up to visit - so don't tell me what happens!!! (hee! hee!). By the way, Addie saw you on the news and made it part of her blog - you might want to check it out.

Don't worry about the pics from Hawaii. You can't put them on your blog but you have to have Mom or Dad e-mail them to me and then I put them on your blog. Love getting all your blogs!!! Keep them coming . . .
Posted July 16, 2011 at 10:34 PM by • Nancy Crosby