Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

-

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by L teacher: Derek Milloy

While watching the movie "Young @ Heart",I learned a lot of great things.For example,follow what song your heart wants. Whether it's old or new, quiet or loud, slow or rock. You should not care what other people say.
Also, I also learned that show must go on. Whatever happens, just continue the show. Never give up, don't let anything block you to success. That is what the characters did in the movie, they never gave up. They showed their passion in music by never giving up. Though they made some mistakes they just ignored it, i think they are a great examples.
Article posted June 27, 2011 at 09:39 PM • comment • Reads 188 • Return to Blog List

Rainbow is my symbol has friendship