Copyright (c) 2014 by Sue Halbert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 3H Quest-

by Sue Halbert

Ms. H's Eboard

Chapter 1. A fun adventure
Olivia, a curious 2nd grader threw on her favorite shirt, shorts and flipflops for a fun adventure. Her kind parents said that they would be going on a hike!
When everyone was ready, they went in some nearby forest to hike in. "Olivia, guess what I found?" Olivia's mom asked. "A Toad!"
"Can we keep it, Mom?"
"No, Olivia, the woods is where it should live."
"Awwwww..." squealed a dissapointed Olivia. Meanwhile, Olivia's dad saw something...

Chapter 2. A lucky find
"Come here, you guys," whispered Olivias dad in a soft, soothing voice. "I think I found something. It's a box with a blanket on top. Maybe there is something in the box-"
Olivia ran over to the box and ripped the blanket off and opened the wooden box.You didn't expect a little 8-year-old to leave an interesting box behind, did you? Anyway there was a small bunny in there and it looked like a pet bunny, not a wild one. Olivia's whole family loved bunnies.
"Can we keep THAT animal?" asked Olivia who was not giving up.
"I'll tell you what, said Olivia's mom. "We'll come back tomorrow and see if there is still a bunny in there."
"Oh, thank you, mommy, thank you, thank you!"

Chapter 3. Bad, but good
The very next day, the Jhonsons went back to the same forest. They got to the box but the bunny was not there! "Dad, where is the bunny?!? It was right here!"
"I don't know, but wherever it is, I don't think we'll find it. Let's just go home.

Olivia cried aaaaaall the way home. But right when they stepped foot in the house, a lost little friend was sitting there twitching it's nose. "Can we keep him, now, Mom?"
"Yes, yes we can."
THE END
Article posted June 25, 2011 at 07:57 AM • comment (2) • Reads 254 • Return to Blog List

That's a great story AT! It was very exciting! By the way, how's your summer going?
Posted July 2, 2011 at 03:12 PM by • GK
Posted July 2, 2011 at 03:12 PM by • GK
AT, I loved reading your story! Are you enjoying your summer?
Posted June 26, 2011 at 02:53 PM by • Ms. H.

3H 2010-11
3H 2011-12
3H Crew 2012-2013
3H Crew 2013-2014
3H Crew 2014-2015

I am a 3rd grade teacher who loves to learn and loves to make learning a fun-filled adventure for my students. Locations of visitors to this page Geo Visitors Map visitors by country counter