Tape Assisted Reading Programme
Lynmore school recommends the Rainbow Reading Programme to anyone who needs help with becoming a better reader...
* Find your reading level
* Find a book and tape (or disc) that appeals to you.
* Listen as many times as you need to, until you can read it as well as the person on the tape (or disc).
* Record the book title, tick how many times as you listen.
* Tell someone what happens in the story/article.
* You can improve your reading age by years in just a few months!
* Sounds easy...it is...BUT you have to do the reading and watching and listening!
Contact Rainbow Reading on the web. A good NZ company.
About the Blogger
Been teaching with children for 42 years - N.E. to Year 10. Working with assisting learners with literacy and numeracy skills, from Year 3-6.