Copyright (c) 2014 by Sebastian Guzman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sebastian Guzman -- Blogmeister

Amazing SG

3H 2010-11

by Sebastian Guzman

teacher: Sue Halbert

By: Emma Cavacini

Chapter One
Ring! The school bell rang as Emily ran out of school. It was a sunny hot afternoon on the last day of school. Emily is a third grader that has long blond hair.

Emily sprinted home. When she got to her house she opened the door as fast as she could.

Her mom screamed, “Emily there is something in your room!” Emily ran up stairs as fast as a tiger she was curious to see what it is. She opened the door as slow as a snail. Emily was wondering what it could be, she opened the door.

Chapter Two
AHH! It’s a puppy, a vanilla lab. I am going to name it Sugar.

Emily’s neighbor Liz had a puppy too named Daisy. Us both having a puppy was bad news because they would bark every night and morning at each other.

One day we let them outside together to play. Liz and Emily were trying to figure out how to solve the problem. Liz and Emily brought the dogs for a walk. When they got to the park it started to rain. Drip, drop they ran home with their puppies. When they got home they weren’t allowed to come inside until they got all dried off.

Whatever will they do? The dogs would never stop barking, ROOF! ROOF! ROOF!
Article posted June 10, 2011 at 09:58 AM • comment (1) • Reads 488 • Return to Blog List

great story! I love all of the details you gave.
Posted June 15, 2011 at 07:58 PM by • BC

I am a good soccer player and I am good at finding rocks. Insects are one of my favorite animals. I like building Legos.