Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Piccirillo Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily Piccirillo -- Blogmeister

My Wonderful Blog

3H 2010-11

by Emily Piccirillo

teacher: Sue Halbert

The Mysterious
Chapter 1

Slam! Went the car door as Tory ran happily out of her mom’s black car door. Tory had just driven from California and was moving to Haddonfield.

“Hey did you just move here?” asked a small kind and caring third grader named Olivia.

“Yes, from California,” said Tory

“Do you want to come to my house?” asked Olivia excitedly.

“Sure, let me ask my parents,” replied Tory.

So Tory asked her parents and they said yes. Tory and Olivia ran excitedly to Olivia’s light blue house to play outside.

When they finally got to Olivia’s house they immediately went outside and played jump rope and had a jump rope contest. Olivia and Tory jumped fast and happy on a bright sunny summer day.

Tory won the jump rope contest!

“You are a great at jump roping,” said Olivia to Tory.

“Thanks, you are great at jump roping too,” said Tory.

10 minutes passed and Tory and Olivia went in Olivia’s house for lunch. They had macaroni and cheese. It was super cheesy and delicious. The girls thought it was terrific to be friends.

Meanwhile, Tory’s mom came to pick Tory up from Olivia’s house.

“Mom, can Olivia come to our house for dinner?” asked Tory.

“Sure, if Olivia is allowed,” said Tory’s mom.

Olivia’s mom said, “Sure, why not.”

The girls were as excited as kids finding out they are going to Disney for the first time!

Immediately the girls bolted out of the house and ran to Tory’s house which was right next door. They were so happy they were having dinner together.

When they got to Tory’s house Tory’s mom ordered pizza and the girls and Tory’s mom had it for dinner. It was super cheesy.

Next they went in Tory’s attic that was soon going to be Tory’s bedroom. They found a box that was very small and dusty. The girls went downstairs to ask Tory’s mom if they could open the box.

Chapter 2

“Sure, why not,” said Tory’s mom.

Tory and Olivia carefully opened the dusty old box and inside of it was a purple crumpled up note. When they opened the note it crinkled. It looked like a kid there age wrote the note.

Olivia and Tory asked Tory’s mom if she knew who used to live in the house before Tory and her mom moved in. It was the McGoons.

They soon tried to figure out what McGoon it was. The girls examined the note and that did not work. Next they asked Tory’s mom if there was a 3rd grader in the McGoon family.

Tory’s mom said, “Yes and I think her name is Chloe.”

Tory’s mom walked away and as soon as she came back she saw Tory and Olivia jumping up with their hands to their side.

“What are you doing?” asked Tory’s mom.

“We are doing are happy dance because we found out who wrote the note.”

Article posted June 10, 2011 at 09:45 AM • comment (2) • Reads 195 • Return to Blog List

Hey EP if anyone is here!!! If anyone is can you believe its 2013?!
Posted February 6, 2013 at 04:25 PM by • AT
Hey, EP, I really like your story! It was a great idea to make a "happy dance"! See ya, AT
Posted June 15, 2011 at 04:12 PM by • AT

I am a third grader who’s 9 years old. My favorite sport to play is field hockey. I like left wing the best! In the winter I play basketball. Art is fun! I take art classes at repining fine arts where my aunt did. In my family I have a twin brother and two younger brothers. Riding my bike is something I love to do with my brothers. I love the beach!!!!! My favorite colors are purple, blue, green, pink and turquoise. That’s all about me!!!