Copyright (c) 2014 by Emma Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emma -- Blogmeister

Emma's peace place-

by Emma teacher: Adam Dugger

Declaration of Independence

Dear King George,

Why do you make us pay so much taxes?  You even started the Quatering Act which allowed your troops to come into our houses without our permission and make us feed them.  Mr. King you closed the Boston port and didn't let any ships to go out. Give us liberty or death!

From

Rushi

I am in 4'th grade. I have a twin. I love to draw, paint, and sketch. I want to be an artist when I grow up. I love to sing and dance and act. I also love to dig, go on roller coasters, and climb trees. I like to dive off the diving board but sometimes I get water in my nose. My favorite color is light blue but it changes a lot. I love science and chicken parmigiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies! My dad is a great tennis player and a good swimmer.